Richmond, Virginia

I have tried to access my online account but unable to.....due to some?????difficulties. I called their customer service who connected me to their IT department and told me to call back the next day since I have been locked-out.

She cannot do anything at that time....it has to clear after 24 hours. It took me an hour for all that conversation with NO resolution. I am currently on hold for about 55 mins now after being transferred to one department to another after initially calling a wrong number that the representative yesterday gave me to call. They still haven't fix my problem not to mention that I have been on hold for about an hour.....making it a total of 2-3 hours since yesterday.

No human being has return to the phone to have the decency to at least apologize for the long wait and/or direct me to the right person to help me. I have them on my land line and my cell phone - both on hold.

This is SO INAPPROPRIATE, Exxon people....you have to do something about this problem.

Product or Service Mentioned: Exxon Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments